Explore Eat & Enjoy
Restaurant Critic & Food Blogger
Asian Cafe is Hiring for Management and/or Management trainee
Looking for a Job in the Food Service Arena. Did you know that Asian Take Out restaurants have seen business growing during this pandemic. Everyone turns to Chinese food, cheap, inexpensive and offer a variety of different dishes.
Today, most employers are looking for specialized talents and competing with prospective candidates is exhausting on your self esteem. But if you like dealing with people and your initiative help grow the business, you'll be rewarded for your efforts. You must grow and manage day to day operations.
Chef Woo Can is working closely with an Asian Food establishment that is looking for a manager having the following qualities.
1. Professional Manner
2. Manage a food service operation, familiar with Asian Chinese Food
3. Knows how to increase profitability and sales , innovative ideas and recommendations.
4. Methodical regarding daily operations
5. Management skills and employee relations
6. Excellent customer service
7. 5 years restaurant experience
8. Familiar with various health codes and safety
9. Must be able to promote the company branding
7. Small operation and reputation is important.
8. Loves Chinese and Asian dishes/ Sales promotion
9. Location is Fallston on Bel Air, Rd. Maryland (Harford County).
10 Great recognition opportunity.
Salary Between $45,000-50,000/per year plus potential incentives based on monthly growth.
Interviews and resumes are requested. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.