Homemade Sweet and sour Sauce
Everyone has tried it but its a lot of sugar, coloring and thickener.
Try homemade sweet and sour sauce.:
Slurry solution (corn starch and water)
1. Get a small pot, add about 2 cups of water. Boil.
2. Add about 3-4 tablespoon of ketchup
3. Add sugar and pineapple juice to your liking
4. Add shredded onion, pineapple chunks and maraschino cherries.
5 Add sweetness to your liking. Add a dash of sesame oil.
6. Add slurry solution as a thickener. make sure the corn starch and water is combined.
7. Depends upon you, do you want it real think or just medium thickness.
8. Add your favorite meat whether it be chicken, beef and add sauce.
9. You did it. Notice, I did not encourage the meats to be fried. trying to offer a healthier alternative.
by Chef Woo Can at www.chefwoocaan.com